- Healthcare Professionals
- BOC Service Areas
- How to complete a Home Oxygen Order Form (HOOF)
- Referral Criteria and Referral Forms
- Self Management Plans
- Support and Useful Information
Services provided by the North Lincolnshire BOC Community Respiratory team include:
- Home Oxygen Therapy Assessment
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Chronic Respiratory Disease Management
We will accept referrals from local clinicians for adult patients that are registered with a GP within the North Lincolnshire Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG).
The Service primarily sees adult patients with a long term breathing problem.
Below is a representative of the conditions seen by the Service (Please note that this list is not exhaustive, other conditions maybe applicable):
- Interstitial lung disease
- Pulmonary Fibrosis (not seen for Chronic Respiratory Disease Management)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
You will be seen by a member of our respiratory specialist team who maybe a physiotherapist or nurse.
The North Lincolnshire team is led by Julie who is supported by Michelle and John.
The Service can be contacted by telephone on: 0800 012 1858.
Working hours are Mon-Fri 9am- 5pm.