- Healthcare Professionals
BOC Service Areas
- The Bradford Service
- The Rochdale Service
- The North East Hampshire and Farnham Service
- The Hounslow Service
- The Nottingham Service
- The West Norfolk Service
- The South East Staffordshire Service
- The Somerset Service
- The Darlington Service
- The Newcastle Service
- The Wigan Service
- The North Lincolnshire Service
- The East Staffordshire Service
- The Blackpool Service
- How to complete a Home Oxygen Order Form (HOOF)
- Referral Criteria and Referral Forms
- Self Management Plans
- Support and Useful Information
Services provided by the Somerset BOC community respiratory team include:
- Home Oxygen Therapy Assessment and Review
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation
We will accept referrals from local clinicians for adult patients that are registered with a GP within the Somerset Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG).
The service supports adults who have been diagnosed with a respiratory condition.
Below is a representation of the conditions seen by the service (please note that this list is not exhaustive other conditions maybe applicable):
- Interstitial lung disease
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Hypertension
The patient will be seen by a member of our respiratory specialist team who maybe a physiotherapist or nurse.
The Somerset team is led by Julia who is supported by Joanna, Shelia and Tom.
The service can be contacted by telephone on: 0800 012 1858
The community respiratory service is commissioned by Somerset's CCG.