- Healthcare Professionals
- BOC Service Areas
- How to complete a Home Oxygen Order Form (HOOF)
Referral Criteria and Referral Forms
- Referrals - The Bradford Service
- The Rochdale Service
- Referrals - North East Hampshire and Farnham Service
- Referrals - The Hounslow Service
- Referrals - The Nottingham Service
- Referrals - The West Norfolk Service
- Referrals - The South East Staffordshire Service
- Referrals - The Somerset Service
- Referrals- The Darlington Service
- Referrals- The Newcastle Service
- Referrals- The North Lincolnshire Service
- Referrals - The East Staffordshire Service
- Referrals - The Blackpool Service
- Self Management Plans
- Support and Useful Information
Services provided by the Rochdale community team include:
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
We will accept referrals from local clinicians for adult patients that are registered with a GP within the Heywood, Middleton & Rochdale Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG).
The Cardiac Rehabilitation Service (adults only)provides a comprehensive exercise and education programme for those patients who have had a heart attack, heart surgery or recent procedure.
It is available to anyone who has had:
- a heart attack
- a coronary angioplasty
- heart surgery
- some people who have angina or heart failure
- some people who have an ICD fitted (implantable cardioverter defibrilator)
The service is provided by clinically trained staff members. All have solid backgrounds and experience in cardiac care.
The clinical team is supported by a healthcare assistant and technical instructor.
The service can be contacted by telephone on: 0800 012 1858
Working hours are Mon-Fri 09.00am to 5.00pm
This is a commissioned community service by Heywood, Middleton & Rochdale Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG).