- Patients and Carers
- Introduction to BOC Healthcare
BOC Clinical Services Areas
- The Blackpool Service
- The Bradford Service
- The East Staffordshire Service
- The Hounslow Service
- The Newcastle Service
- The North East Hampshire and Farnham Service
- The North Lincolnshire Service
- The Nottingham Service
- The Rochdale Service
- The Somerset Service
- The South East Staffordshire Service
- The West Norfolk Service
- The Wigan Service
- Newly Diagnosed
- About your condition
- Caring for someone with a lung condition
- Stopping Smoking
- Advice and Support
- What is happening in your area?
Services provided by the North East Hampshire and Farnham community respiratory team include:
- Home Oxygen Therapy Assessment and Review
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Self Management
We will accept referrals from local clinicians for adult patients that are registered with a GP within the North East Hampshire and Farnham Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG).
The service primarily sees adult patients with a long term breathing problem. The home oxygen part of the service sees all adult patients on home oxygen therapy regardless of their condition.
Below is a representation of the conditions seen by the service (please note that this list is not exhaustive other conditions maybe applicable):
- Interstitial lung disease
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Heart Failure (oxygen service only)
- Cluster Headaches (oxygen service only)
You will be seen by a member of our respiratory specialist team who maybe a physiotherapist or nurse.
The North East Hampshire and Farnham team is led by Brett who is supported by George, Jane and Magda.
The service can be contacted by telephone on:0800 012 1858
Working hours are Mon-Fri 09.00am to 5.00pm
This is a commissioned community respiratory service by North East Hampshire and Farnham CCG.