- Patients and Carers
- Introduction to BOC Healthcare
BOC Clinical Services Areas
- The Blackpool Service
- The Bradford Service
- The East Staffordshire Service
- The East Coast Service
- The Hounslow Service
- The Newcastle Service
- The North Lincolnshire Service
- The Nottingham Service
- The Rochdale Service
- The Somerset Service
- The South East Staffordshire Service
- The West Norfolk Service
- The Wigan Service
- Newly Diagnosed
- About your condition
- Caring for someone with a lung condition
- Stopping Smoking
- Advice and Support
- What is happening in your area?
Services provided by the North Lincolnshire Respiratory team include:
- Home Oxygen Therapy Assessment
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Chronic Respiratory Disease Management
We will accept referrals from local clinicians for adult patients that are registered with a GP within the North Lincolnshire Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG).
The Service primarily sees adult patients with a long term breathing problem.
Below is a representative of the conditions seen by the Service (please note that this list is not exhaustive, other conditions maybe applicable):
- Interstitial lung disease
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Hypertension
You will be seen by a member of our respiratory specialist team who maybe a physiotherapist or nurse.
The North Lincolnshire team is led by Jemma who is supported by Sallie, Monica and Charlotte.
The Service can be contacted by telephone on: 0800 012 1858.
Working hours are Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm.