- Patients and Carers
- Introduction to BOC Healthcare
- BOC Clinical Services Areas
- Newly Diagnosed
- About your condition
- Caring for someone with a lung condition
- Stopping Smoking
- Advice and Support
What is happening in your area?
- What is going on in the Bradford Area?
- What is going on in the North East Hampshire and Farnham Area?
- What is going on in the Hounslow area?
- What is going on in the Nottingham Area?
- What is going on in the South East Staffordshire Area?
- What is going on in the Somerset area?
- What is going on in the Darlington Area?
Local Breathe Easy Groups
Breathe Easy Groups are British Lung Foundation local support groups set up to provide networks, information and support for people living with a lung condition, and for those who look after them.
The local groups for this service are:
Local Heart Support Groups
Local Heart Support Groups set up by the British Heart Foundation offer attendees the chance to share experiences in a friendly and mutually supportive environment, and provide a wide of activities such as walks, relaxation classes and coffee mornings.
To find your local group click here.