- Patients and Carers
- Introduction to BOC Healthcare
- BOC Clinical Services Areas
- Newly Diagnosed
- About your condition
- Caring for someone with a lung condition
- Stopping Smoking
- Advice and Support
What is happening in your area?
- What is going on in the Bradford Area?
- What is going on in the North East Hampshire and Farnham Area?
- What is going on in the Hounslow area?
- What is going on in the Nottingham Area?
- What is going on in the South East Staffordshire Area?
- What is going on in the Somerset area?
- What is going on in the Darlington Area?
Local groups for patients
BLF Breathe easy
Breathe Easy Spelthorne is a support group for people affected by lung conditions including their friends, family and carers.
Where: Spelthorne, St Mathew's Church Hall, Muncaster Close, Ashford, TW15 2NY.
A new patient group for people with respiratory conditions is now running in Richmond. The group is being run by the Respiratory Care Team, working in partnership with Elleray Hall and a respiratory patient. For more information, contact Alexa Chaffer, Head of Communications. Tel: 020 8973 3139
Where: London Borough of Hounslow, Civic Centre, Lampton Road, Hounslow, TW3 4DN. Telephone- 020 8583 2000.
Contact: Email- firstname.lastname@example.org, Telephone- 020 8240 4211.
Where: Montague Hall, Montague Road, Hounslow, TW3 1LD
Contact: Tel : 020 8560 6969