- Patients and Carers
- Introduction to BOC Healthcare
- BOC Clinical Services Areas
- Newly Diagnosed
- About your condition
- Caring for someone with a lung condition
- Stopping Smoking
- Advice and Support
What is happening in your area?
- What is going on in the Bradford Area?
- What is going on in the North East Hampshire and Farnham Area?
- What is going on in the Hounslow area?
- What is going on in the Nottingham Area?
- What is going on in the South East Staffordshire Area?
- What is going on in the Somerset area?
- What is going on in the Newcastle Area?
- What is going on in the Wigan Area?
- What is going on in the North Lincolnshire Area?
Local Breathe Easy Groups
Breathe Easy Groups are British Lung Foundation local support groups set up to provide networks, information and support for people living with a lung condition, and for those who look after them.
The local groups for this service are:
Rushmoor Healthy Living
Deliver health and wellbeing programmes for individuals, groups and companies. Whether it's in the community or at work or school, there is an activity for you; Exercise Classes for all ages, Zumba, Health Checks and much, much more. Follow this link for more information on how they can help you.
Lungs Aloud Singing Group
Most people like to sing whether that be to themselves in the shower or in the car but have your thought that singing could actually be good for you? Singing for lung health is an initiative led by the Royal Brompton Hospital. Simply it’s an organised singing group that can get together and sing to promote lung health and quality of life. It does not matter whether you are note perfect or tone deaf singing is something that everyone can do in one capacity or another. Please below details for your local singing group.
Where: Mayfield Community Centre, Farnborough, GU14 8TX
When: 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month 2.00pm - 4.00pm
Contact: Maureen Smith, 01252 409360, email@example.com
Are about improving access to psychological therapies service in North-East Hampshire & Farnham. Most of their clinics are held in NHS premises in Aldershot, Fleet, Farnham, Yateley, rondall, North Camp, Farnborough, Blackwater and Church Crookham although not always in your own GP surgery. They often attend pulmonary rehabilitation sessions and discuss issues around anxiety and depression. Contact them for more details.