- Patients and Carers
- Introduction to BOC Healthcare
- BOC Clinical Services Areas
- Newly Diagnosed
- About your condition
- Caring for someone with a lung condition
- Stopping Smoking
- Advice and Support
What is happening in your area?
- What is going on in the Bradford Area?
- What is going on in the North East Hampshire and Farnham Area?
- What is going on in the Hounslow area?
- What is going on in the Nottingham Area?
- What is going on in the South East Staffordshire Area?
- What is going on in the Somerset area?
- What is going on in the Darlington Area?
Breathe Easy Groups
Breathe Easy Groups are British Lung Foundation local support groups set up to provide networks, information and support for people living with a lung condition, and for those who look after them.
The local groups for this service are
The group run exercise classes for sufferers to help improve their fitness levels and increase their confidence in coping with their disease or disability. The group also provides long term support and advice.
Where: Birchfield Community Centre, Birchfield Road, Yeovil, Somerset, BA21 5RL
When: Every Thursday 12:30pm to 2:00pm (£2/session)
Contact: Jenny Woolmington 01935 412234
Age UK Somerset
Age UK works with and for older people in Somerset and North Somerset. They aim to promote the wellbeing of all older people. Follow this link for more information on how they might be able to assist you
Somerset choices provides you with lots of information on how you can live as independently as possible choosing the right care and support. Follow this link for more information on how they might be able to assist you.