BOC Healthcare is very familiar with contractual performance and quality reporting. It is a requirement of every NHS service we provide. We routinely deliver:
- Monthly detailed activity reports
- Quarterly KPI & outcome reports
- Monthly billing reports
- Patient and carer satisfaction feedback.
Our performance against contracted KPIs is excellent. We use patient reported outcomes to evaluate the quality and success of care given, including specific respiratory quality-of-life, and internationally-recognised and validated questionnaires to evaluate the health benefits derived from our clinical care.
Patient, and carer, satisfaction is something which BOC Healthcare, places great emphasis on. We continuously solicit feedback for patients (upon completion of pulmonary rehabilitation programme or upon every contact in our oxygen assessment and review services).
• 97% of people completing a BOC pulmonary rehabilitation programme would recommend it to other patients
• 95% of patients under the supervision of a BOC HOS-AR service strongly agreed or agreed that they were satisfied with the care they received.