Referrals - The Hounslow Service
How to complete a referral and referral criteria
- If you are unsure whether you should refer then please contact the team to discuss on 0800 012 1858
- If you are referring from primary care then all referrals will be accepted via choose and book
- If you are referring from elsewhere then please fax your referral to 08456 00 0096
- There are separate referral forms for Chest Physiotherapy, Home oxygen assessment and review and pulmonary rehabilitation.
- Chest physiotherapy and Pulmonary rehabilitation have exclusion criteria that can be found on the referral form
- COPD supported discharge does not referral form, a copy of the discharge summary will be taken as a referral, this can be faxed or emailed to the RFS
- Please complete the patient details fully
- The NHS number is important to us as we are unable to register the patient without this
- Within language requirements please identify to us any issues we may need to accommodate
- Spirometry results need to be within the past 12 months, and please attach a copy of the graph. This is to ensure that patients have an identified respiratory diagnosis by quality assured spirometry. If the patient has a non respiratory diagnosis this can be ignored.
- Referrer details – we will contact you if we are unsure or have further questions